PPI-Time Zero utilizes testing procedures to ensure that each and every assembly product passing through manufacturing is thoroughly tested by our skilled technical staff. Delivery of high performance contract manufacturing services to our customers is achieved by full utilization of our specialized testing equipment.
Our team strives for zero defects and has an excellent record of first pass yields. Our test equipment is well qualified to meet industry specifications. We consistently utilize custom modeling and tests to reach the highest possible test coverage.
Test and Inspection
- Passive in-circuit testing
- Orientation testing
- Shorts and opens
- Low-voltage / Run-at-speed
- Multi-functional testing
- Fast turn-around
- Engineering and technical expertise
- Test diagnosis
- Off-line analysis time
- Accuracy of repair
Flying Probe Testing
PPI-Time Zero offers standard flying probe test services in a continuous effort to provide customers with comprehensive test services. The service provides superior technology, accuracy and flexibility. Flying probe testers utilize moving probes in place of a “fixed” bed-of-nails fixture. The service provides fast and cost effective solution to ICT testing of prototype boards, small-to-medium production runs and low volume boards. Speed and cost savings are realized from the elimination of the bed-of-nails fixture and associated programming costs.
Flying Probe Test Services
- High-performance Takaya equipment
- Max board dimensions W 500mm x D 400 mm
- 4 independently moving probes
- Test speeds up to .04 seconds per step
- Repeatability of +/- 50 microns
- Positioning resolution of 20 microns
- Minimum pitch of 0.20mm between probe pins
- Optical system detects backwards tantalum capacitors, misplaced components and certain specific device markings