PPI constantly monitors and fine tunes every phase of the process to ensure we provide the finest product and performance in the industry. Our manufacturing partners are certified to meet the standards set by the electronics industry.
- AS9100:2009 Certified
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- ISO 13485:2012 Certified (certification to be completed Q1 2018)
- MIL-STD-I-454 Requirement 5 and 9
- J-STD-001 (Class 1, 2 & 3)
- IPC-A-610 (Class 1, 2 & 3)
- IPC-A-620 (Class 1, 2 & 3)
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 (Class 1, 2 & 3)
- IPC 2221
- ITAR Registered
- UL Recognized
- CUL Recognized
- IPC Corporate Licensed Trainer: PPI Time Zero, Inc. has provided mission critical services for the past 46 years. One of our most popular services is The Certified IPC Training Program. This program offers Instructor and Operator courses for IPC-A-610, IPC J-STD-001, IPC J-STD-001 Space Addendum, and IPC/WHMA-A-620, as well as customized classes to meet your specific standard or criteria for solder certification. Our IPC Training Program employs some of the most experienced soldering instructors in the industry. We offer customized classes for SMT, Advanced SMT, and BGA Rework classes on site at your facility or at one of our facilities in VA, NJ or MA. All classes are taught by certified IPC instructors who not only know the material, but have performed the soldering techniques thousands of times on our customer’s boards to prove their “real life” effectiveness and reliability. To schedule a training session or request more information please contact us.