Printed Circuit Bare Boards
PPI-Time Zero supplies its customers with single, double-sided and multi-layer printed circuit board solutions that satisfy all high-reliability and performance criteria regardless of the end use. In our commitment to excellence, PPI has connected the right combination of skills and the most comprehensive range of electronic interconnection technology services. At PPI-Time Zero, our top priority is to process your order, meet your specific requirements and deliver your printed circuit boards (PCBs) with the highest performance and reliability.
We have established a number of key strategic partnerships in order to satisfy industry demands and your future expectations for design and fabrication of printed circuit boards. Our alliances with these capable partners give us the opportunity to offer new products and increase our manufacturing capabilities globally.
PCBs can be any stack-up that relies on conventional drilling and plating technology.
- Multilayer up to 20+ layers
- Wide range of laminate options including high temperature, low loss and lead-free laminates
- Mixed dielectric (hybrid) constructions
- Panel size up to 30″x 55″
- Embedded coin, or metal core and metal backed MLB
- Panel thickness up to .450″
- RF and microwave circuits
- Heavy copper (6 oz. outer layer / 5 oz.)
- Embedded, distributed and discrete passive components
FLEX & RIGID-FLEX CAPABILITIES
Rigid-flex circuitry provides a simple means to integrate multiple PCB assemblies and other elements such as display, input or storage devices without wires, cables or connectors, replacing them with thin, light composites that integrate wiring in ultra-thin, flexible ribbons between sections. In rigid-flex packaging, a flexible circuit substrate provides a backbone of wiring with rigid multilayer circuit sections built-up as modules where needed.
PPI-Time Zero produces flexible and rigid-flex circuits for commercial, aerospace and defense markets.
- Type 1: Single sided flexible material with or without shielding or stiffener (one conductive layer).
- Type 2: Double sided flexible material with or without shielding or stiffener (two conductor layers) with plated through holes.
- Type 3: Multilayer flexible material with or without shielding or stiffener (more than two conductor layers) with plated through holes and HDI.
- Type 4: Multilayer rigid and flexible material combinations (more than two conductor layers) with plated through holes and HDI.
Flex & Rigid Flex Features
- 1-30+ Layer Capability
- IPC 6013 types 1,2,3, & 4
- Complex balanced & unbalanced structures
- MIL-SPEC & UL Qualified
- Acrylic, Epoxy and Adhesiveless Polyimide
- Silver film & sliver ink EMI shielding
- Custom Surface Finishes are available
- Flex Assembly Services
- Customized Forming and Fitting on Flex
HDI (HIGH DENSITY INTERCONNECT PCBS)
HDI PCBs capitalize on the latest technologies available to increase the functionality of PCBs using the same or less amount of area. This advancement in PCB technology is driven by the miniaturization of components and semiconductor packages that supports advanced features in revolutionary new products such as touch screen computing and 4G network communications.
HDI PCBs are characterized by high-density attributes including laser microvias, fine lines and high performance thin materials. This increased density enables more functions per unit area. Higher technology HDI PCBs have multiple layers of copper filled stacked microvias (Advanced HDI PCBs) which creates a structure that enables even more complex interconnections. These very complex structures provide the necessary routing solutions for today’s large pin-count chips utilized in mobile devices and other high technology products
- 1+N+1 – PCBs contain 1 “build-up” of high-density interconnection layers.
- i+N+i (i≥2) – PCBs contain 2 or more “build-up” of high density interconnection layers. Microvias on different layers can be staggered or stacked. Copper filled stacked microvia structures are commonly seen in demanding designs.
- Any Layer HDI – All the layers of a PCB are high density interconnection layers which allows the conductors on any layer of the PCB to be interconnected freely with copper filled stacked microvia structures. This provides a reliable interconnect solution for highly complex large pin-count devices, such as CPU and GPU chips utilized on handheld and mobile devices.
- Any layer HDI
- Multilayer copper filled stacked micro via structure
- 1.2/1.2 mil line/space
- 3/9 mil laser via capture pad size
- Embedded distributed and discrete passive components
- Complex rigid-flex HDI products
- Wide material and surface finish selections
IC substrates serve as the connection between IC chip(s) and the PCB through a conductive network of traces and holes. IC substrates support critical functions including circuit support and protection, heat dissipation, and signal and power distribution
IC substrates represent the highest level of miniaturization in PCB manufacturing and shares many similarities with semiconductor manufacturing. TTM produces many types of IC substrates on which IC chip(s) are attached to the IC substrate utilizing wire bonding and, or flip chip methods. Advanced technology IC substrates that TTM manufactures include:
- CSP (Chip Scale Packages)
- FC-CSP (Flip Chip) CSP
- BOC (Board on Chip)
- PoP (Package on Package)
- PiP (Package in Package)
- SiP (System in Package)
- RF module
- Minimum line width and spacing: 20/20 µm
- Minimum laser via/pad: 75/150 µm
- Bump pad: Minimum 180 µm bump pitch
- Bump material: SAC305
- Structure: any layer, coreless, cavity
- Wide material and surface finish options available
PRINTED CIRCUIT BARE BOARDS